Chilis-survey.com – Chili’s Receipt Survey

If you visited a participating Chili’s restaurant recently, you may receive an survey invitation on a cash register receipt.  Then you should visit chilis-survey.com to take part in the Chili’s Guest Experience Survey.  On the website, you can leave your own opinion about their foods and services within a few minutes.

What can you get through the survey?

After you complete the survey, you’ll receive a chance to win a $1000 cash prize.

How to complete the Chili’s Receipt Survey?

To start, you need to have a recent Chili’s receipt that has 12-character code on it. If yes, follow these steps:

1. Open the survey website, select the language you would like to take the survey.

2. On the next page, enter the 12-character code from your receipt and click on the “Go” button.

3. Answer the survey questions one by one.

4. At the end of the survey, you’ll be eligible to enter the Daily sweepstakes.

Click here to enter the survey now!

Sweepstakes Rules:

Please enter within the next 4 days. No purchase/survey required to enter. Only one entry per code. See website for complete rules, eligibility, Sweepstakes period, and previous winners.

About Chili’s Grill & Bar:

Chili’s is a American casual dining restaurant chain. I always eat at Chili’s in Los lunas, N.M. #870. The food is awesome! The waitress was really nice and friendly. Sign up for Chili’s Email Club, and get the latest information, the most special prices and more.

23 thoughts on “Chilis-survey.com – Chili’s Receipt Survey

Without boring you with all the details regarding our visit to Chili’s I will just say that we will never return for a second try. It was awful. Service, food and the Management! What a waste of our time when we thought we would have a nice visit with friends while sharing a meal.

On 2-28-15 our school had a total of forty people to iclude students and parents. We were taken care of very promptly and the food was delicious. Hannah our waitress did an exceptional job taking care of our athletes. she kept her patience and smiled during the entire time as the restaurant was packed!!!

our visit at chili’s was around 2 Hrs long after a 45 minuet wait in Greenville, Tx. Then after Leaving a generous tip of about 30 percent, I checked my bank statement and seen that we had an extra 40.00 charge added on to our debit card seperate frI om the authorized charge. The food was fair and the waitress was friendly and that is the only positive thing I can say. To be continued. Vernon

Arrived early for lunch at the Gonzales, LA Chili’s but still had to wait five minutes to be seated because the hostess wasn’t at her station. Restaurant wasn’t busy, but it still took 45 minutes for food to arrive. Drink refills were slow in coming. Food was good for a chain restaurant, but not exceptional and certainly not worth the overly-long wait. I liked the fact that the menu listed the calorie counts on the “healthy” choices, but I might be more inclined to go back if they listed nutritional info for ALL menu items.

I was very unsatisfied with my food today that I received from the Chili’s on poplar in Memphis, Tennessee. I spoke with a manager by the name of Johnny and he told me he couldn’t help me with exchanging my food. I think this was not a good way to treat a customer. All the food was still on the plate. I just don’t think that it was fair for him to say I had to keep the food once it made it to my table. ….

.Saturday night 6;30 at Tulsa Hills Chilis. Only waited for 15 minutes ….the service was good and fast as was the food. Think I just may go back again.

The food here tastes like dick, they’re meme’d the fuck out. They have a lesbian bus boy at the Arnold, MO location. I fucked him even though I said I’d rather kill myself then date him

service was great food was terrible my so called ribeye was tough 0ne third of it was one on the plate it was not eatable my wife had taco they had set on the so long the bottoms fell out

Worst Chili’s I have ever been to. The service was slow and the waitress was not attentive. Had a long wait for the food which was not good nor the strawberry lemonade. will not return to this Chili’s in Tyler Texas. They had only 3 servers on Father’s Day around 6:30 pm. Waitress by the name of Kennon left our receipt and never returned to get the money. I had to give it to another waiter so we could leave.

My brother and myself ate at Chili’s this afternoon. The food was good and the service was excellent. The waitress came by several times to see if everything was okay. It was an enjoyable experience.