Publixsurvey.com – Publix Store Receipt Survey

If you have purchased something from Publix Store recently and keep the sale receipt in hand, you can go to this website Publixsurvey.com to participate in The Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey and enter the sweepstakes to receive a chance to win $1,000 gift card for your next purchase.

How to enter the survey:

1. Visit the above mentioned website and select your preferred language to start the survey.

2. Enter the 4-digit store number from your receipt, then answer the survey questions about your shopping experience. Your answers will be kept completely confidential; the responses will only be reported as totals.

3. At the conclusion of the survey, you will have an opportunity to provide your ‘Sweepstakes’ entry information. Entries must be complete in order to win.

Monthly Prizes (3): $1,000 in Publix gift cards.

Click here to start survey >>

Open only to legal residents of the United States of America or Washington D.C. Participant must be 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Limit one (1) prize per household.

See more rules at Publixsurvey.com!

About Publix:

Publix, a chain of supermarkets, opened first store in Winter Haven, Florida, on Sept. 6, 1930. It was ranked No. 8 on Forbes’ 2015 list of America’s Largest Private Companies and is the largest in Florida..

Actually, it takes me one hour to Publix store every time, but I still prefer to go there. It is my favorite grocery store which located in a clean and large place. It opens 24 hours a day and provides neat and fresh produce, meat, and groceries all the time.

In addition, the store has a few great BOGO offers and often takes double coupons, so you are able to get great discount from it.

26 thoughts on “Publixsurvey.com – Publix Store Receipt Survey

Publix is my favorire store

We find shopping at Publix to be a great experience, nice clean stores, great staff, and love the BOGO deals!

I logged in to your site and it was for PCH not you. I hate that Then on the other side you give me lots of other surveys to take with receipts I hate that too. Just let me take publix!!

I find when I shop at other stores I am less likely to eat because I feel the quality of food is not as good as Publix, I wish I could say it is just a matter of the meat, but it seems to apply to many different grocery items, so Publix is not only ” Where shopping is a pleasure” but it is also ” Publix Where Shopping is a Pleasure, with Competitive Prices and High Quality Grocery”

publix is my favorite grocery store, friendly associates, also very helpful, friendly

publix is my favorite grocery store, friendly and helpful associates

It really is a pleasure to shop at Publix, so pleasant to walk through the doors and see the beautiful flowers and then the wide assortment of fruit and veggies then on to the fish department where they are so friendly and make you feel at home .Throughout the store the employees are all so helpful. My daughter works for a grocery store in Massachusetts and the first thing she always wants to do when she visits is to go to Publix she says you are really doing everything right .The quality and freshness of the food is very evident also the brightness and cleanliness of the store is very evident It really is a pleasure to shop at Publix .Sincerely Pearl Greenwald

I have been shopping at Publix for several years. They have excellent prices and the goods are great. I wouldn’t trade with anyone else. Thanks for everything.