Tellwinndixie.com – Tell Winn-Dixie Receipt Survey

Are you a regular customer of Winn-dixie? Do you have a recent Winn-dixie sale receipt? If yes, you can go to Tellwinndixie.com now to participate in the Winn-dixie Guest Experience Survey, then you will receive a $5 off $40 coupon for your next purchase.

How to complete the Winn-Dixie Receipt Survey?

First of all, open the website link Tellwinndixie.com in your web browser and enter the 18-digit code located on the bottom of your receipt to start the survey.

Next, follow the instructions to answer all the survey questions they provide to you.

At the end of the survey, submit your personal information, then you’ll receive the reward coupon immediately.

Please note:

You must redeem the coupon as soon as possible in your local Winn-Dixie store.

See more FAQs and details at Tellwinndixie.com!

How to save more at Winn-dixie?

If you’re a regular customer of Winn-Dixie, you must apply for a Customer Reward Card. With the card, you’ll get instant discounts on hundreds of items specially marked throughout the store. To find the Reward Card items easily, you can check out the Winn-Dixie weekly circular and view the highlighted pictures.

You can also use your reward card to earn rewards for fuelperks! and Baby Club Program. You can earn 5¢ per gallon on fuel for every $50 you spend on groceries and receive a $10 gift card with your baby’s first prescription at Winn-Dixie pharmacy.

For more benefits, click here.

15 thoughts on “Tellwinndixie.com – Tell Winn-Dixie Receipt Survey

Always have a very pleasant experience at Winn Dixie. If I can’t find something, they will help me. Today I needed a bottle of Vernords soda. A bagger went to back to find me one. Wicked I thanked him. The other day I asked manager about bread. Today it was on shelf. The are all very nice in Ruskin, Florida. Thank you.

Good shopping, lots of help, plenty sale items. and located near.

When I opened it, it’s no problem!

I really love Winn Dixie, however the store I shop at is going so down hill since the management change in late 2015. The store # 1412, really needs some help. The shelves are always empty
    of many things I use, and when stocked just placed and not in order you must go through
    to find what you are looking for. Never anyone to ask for help of any kind. If you need something
    on the top shelve and it’s in the back, no way to reach product. If you are lucky enough to get a
    bagger, must watch, because when you get home, bread, cookies, pie or whatever will be smashed.
    I live approximately 1/2 mile from this store, but have been going to Harahan store to shop, the
    difference is clean, shelves stocked, all personel is very friendly and helpful. OK, Winn Dixie
    I do see prices down, but to is store???? This store is real need of HELP.

this was my first experience with Winn Dixie and I am sure that it will not be the last. Everything was very satisfactory; pricing, customer service and overall presentation of the products. I will be back! Thank you for the good job that you all do.

Always pleased to shop a Winn Dixie…..

about store #0358. Currently doing some major outstanding improvements. Great store