RateFD.com – Family Dollar Receipt Survey

If you’re a regular customer of Family Dollar and have a recent Family Dollar receipt at hand, here is a way to receive a chance to win a $500 Family Dollar Gift Card for your next purchase. Just go to the website RateFD.com and follow the instructions to complete the Family Dollar Customer Survey, then you could receive an entry of the Family Dollar Survey Sweepstakes for your chance to win.

How to complete the Family Dollar Receipt Survey?

To enter the survey, You should find a 16 to 19 digit codes on your recent Family Dollar sale receipt. Then enter them online at RateFD.com and click on “Start Survey” button.

Family Dollar

On the next page, answer the survey questions  one by one regarding your recent Family Dollar experience.

At the end of the survey, you need to submit your personal information so that you can receive your entry to win the sweepstakes prize (a $500 Family Dollar gift card.)

Click here to enter the survey now!

About Family Dollar:

fd-1

Want to get great products with low price? Then you can’t miss the Family Dollar. It has all kinds of frozen food, clothes, pet supplies and other house products. You don’t need to worry about the quality, because they are the same products as those in stores. However, they are much cheaper. Many products in Family Dollar are less than 1 dollar, and most products are less than 10 dollar. What’s more, there are many discounts which make the products cheaper! With the website of Family Dollar, it is easy for you to find what you want. The delivery service can help you get all the stuff you need without going outside. Family Dollar will be your best choice!

23 thoughts on “RateFD.com – Family Dollar Receipt Survey

Great having the Family Dollar in our town.

My husband and I love to shop our Family Dollar store in Norwood N.C. The folks who work there are friendly, and helpful. The prices are out of this world, save money is what we do and great name brands too.

Family Dollar does have some good sales on items I shop here quite a bit, one of my favorite stores besides Walmart!!!!

Good customer service

I live in walking distance to the Dollar Store and the manager is a young woman who is very nice to her customers but has had a few customers that weren’t very nice to her,she doesn’t put up with any thing that isn’t right cause like me the customer is not always right. She caught a young lady stealing from her and told her to leave the store and never come back instead of calling the police to have the girl arrested, the reason why and she came in there pushing her young baby in baby stroller,packing things down inside of the stroller and it wasn’t things for the baby either.The manager was thinking more about the baby’s and what would happen if the young Mother went to jail at the time leaving this young baby behind.They young Mother cried and said she was very sorry and would never steal again from her,the manager gave her a second chance.When the young girl left the store this big hearted manager began to cry and told us few customers that had witness this,that she to had been in that young girls shoes at once and someone had given her a second chance so she wanted to do the same for this girl.We clapped our hands with tears falling down our cheeks for seeing a manager not only show compassion that day but showed also that she cared for the people that shopped in her store.We live in a small town with some what poor people, some struggling just to make it.I get treated always with a smile from all the people that work there even when I know they are having a hard day or even a bad one,customers may not always be right,but they get treated with respect

I have been shopping at the Family Dollar Store since it opened in my neighborhood a few months back…. it is very convenient and love the prices and usually find bargains on their clearance items too.. save a lot of money… Thanks Family Dollar for being very close by…

I have been shopping at the Family Dollar Store since it opened in my neighborhood a few months back…. it is very convenient and love the the low prices I usually find very good bargains on their clearance section too.. save a lot of money… Thanks Family Dollar for being very close by…

My family loves Family Dollar in South Glens Falls, NY. The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly!