Postalexperience.com/pos – USPS Service Receipt Survey

Some people know that most retailers or restaurants require feedback online, but few people noticed that USPS is also collecting its customers’ opinions. If you recently went to your local USPS location and made a purchase, you can now go to the website Postalexperience.com/pos to participate in the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire online.

Step by Step Survey Guide:

First of all, open this survey website in your web browser: Postalexperience.com/pos.

Then select your language preference: English or Spanish. On the next page, you need to enter the ZIP +4 code found from your receipt. Click on the “Next” button to continue.

Next, type in the date and specific time of your visit and the clerk number to start the survey.

Finally, answer the survey questions required. Most of the questions are just related to your basic information and how you like their service. You can also leave some comments if you like to let them learn more.

Click here to enter survey now!

Please note: If you would like to keep up with your mailing, just use the online service by providing your tracking number here.

About USPS:

The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. Most of residents in the U.S. should have used their service, since they offer the relative reliable and affordable postal service compared to other carriers. The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world. So far, USPS has employed almost 630,000 workers and operated over 210,000 vehicles.

137 thoughts on “Postalexperience.com/pos – USPS Service Receipt Survey

The service from clerk 03 did an excellent job helping me with my questions. Bill number 1000304872376

Service from clerk 09 was fantastic. Bill no. 1000205086902. Made my experience easy.

Service with this post office has been excellent. Clerk 06 really had it together. Receipt # 1000102637773

Receipt number 100010240975. I like doing business with this particular post office. Especially because they have workers like clerk 03. Fantastic service all around.

I really got some super service from clerk 09. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Bill 1000205087728

Great job by the team of the Bellmawr, NJ office. Bill# 1000102636619 Especially clerk 03 who helped me out.

The polite and helpful service of Clerk 21 was what everyone would want from their PO clerk. She was so gracious. I really appreciate being treated with dignity, respect and courtesy. Clerk 09 was also very patient and went above just the required service. It is a pleasure to go to the Santa Maria PO. Thanks to all the employees there.

I returned an item today, September 2, 2015. The postal clerk was very helpful and courteous which made my visit very enjoyable.

The service is pleasant and great at the Berrien Springs Post Office, Michigan 49013. Thanks for your service.

I go to Saraland Al. Post office they are always a pleasure to deal with. I appreciate being with diginty respect and courtesy. never to busy to take care of you. I am a firm beliver when it comes to customer service. Great and appreciates their customers. I go out of my way to go to this postal service.