Mykfcexperience.com – KFC Receipt Survey

Do you have a recent KFC receipt at hand? If yes, you can go to the website Mykfcexperience.com to participate in The KFC Customer Experience Survey, where you can leave your opinions about your recent experience at KFC and get a reward coupon for free KFC Go Cup, free chips, small fries or a regular drink for your next purchase.

How to participate in the KFC Receipt survey?

To start the survey, you should enter the survey code found from your receipt first.

Then open the website link Mykfcexperience.com and enter the survey code to start the survey. On the next page, answer the survey questions regarding your dining experience. You can rate the products quality, customer services quality and leave your own advice.

At the end of the survey, you will be given a validation code that can be used to redeem the discount offer shown on your receipt. Just write the code on your receipt and bring it to your local KFC store to redeem the offer.

Click here to enter the survey now!

Please note:

You must take the the survey within 7 days of visit to get the discount offer. Limit one offer per receipt.

Learn more FAQs from Mykfcexperience.com!

If you visit KFC often, you can join the KFC Colonel’s Club which can let you receive coupons, promotions, and recipes throughout the year via e-mail to use at KFC restaurants throughout the U.S.

Join KFC Colonel’s Club eClub now!

32 thoughts on “Mykfcexperience.com – KFC Receipt Survey

KFC CHICK POTPIE is DELICIOUS

Could not get onto the evaluation site for the customer survey. Survey code was CO190040226173450. I was at Restaurant #CO19004 at 4:29 p.m. on 02/26/2017, and ordered a Fill Up Meal. After waiting almost 15 minutes, the young guy working the counter informed me that they were short an extra crispy leg piece and if I would mind an original flavor piece instead. I was tired of waiting so I took the substitute. I believe someone should have been more on the ball to compensate for the wait time and lack of product available. Also, the Naked Chicken Chalupa was marked “sold out” and was not available.

Do not ever eat at the one in Boone, Iowa, The grease has not been changed in years. The survey does not work. The place is filthy and gross. They can’t even open the buffet. Sorry I went there today. I got robed and likely food poisoned. Since there is no one you can call, contact, or survey, I’lll send a message to Tom Miller, Attorney General of Iowa. There is no number to call either.

I will post his name and phone number when I get it.

Why would my comment need moderated? It’s absolutely true! Have you seen this shit box? I am Sick!

Your survey does not work. You don’t offer anyone to call. You are trying to make people sick. Have you even seen the place? Are you a terrorist?

Survey Code C2420270303172559 Store-#C242027
    I had the worst experience yesterday at this store. Probably I made the mistake of going 20 minutes before the drive-thru closed, but I was coming from the hospital and had not eaten. We ordered three Fish & More. The potato wedges were barely thicker that belt leather. The fish was thin and the coleslaw, well we never got it. They should have told us that what was left was not up to their standard and sent us away, but they wanted to get rid of the remains. I probably will never go there again but go to other stores. No way to run a business. Chuck Deuser (859) 581-5750

I got home and my chicken was burnt I don’t want to win shit from you and to show I was just their my number is g1350170304172473, I will never go back

I went to the Store on 1816 Walton Way Augusta Ga I had paid 31.13 for a 12 pc Dinner, when I got home I only had a 8 pc NOT A 12 pc I had paid for but then when I called the Store the Manager said for me to bring it back so he could see that ! I have a Family to feed and I live 20 min away from the Store, First the cashier was very RUDE, than she messed up my Order and I paid a lot of money and get ripped off ! So I would like for someone to please contact me by mail or phone at 706-799-0430 !

first time at this kfy… I will be back there..nice workers….clean place…

isn’t there a easier way to get your free go cup?? tried every web….helpppppp