Morrisonsislistening.co.uk – Morrisons Receipt Survey

Morrisons is one of the largest supermarket stores in the United Kingdom. Here you can find various fantastic offers, easy recipes and entertainment products for your family. The quality of Morrisons fruit and veg is usually really good, much better than the other supermarket stores.

If you visited a Morrisons store recently, just go to the website Morrisonsislistening.co.uk you can participate in The Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey and leave your opinion of recent Morrisons shopping experience and receive an entry of the Customer Survey Prize Draw for your chance to win £200 in Morrisons Vouchers.

How to complete the Morrisons Receipt Survey?

First of all, open the website link Morrisonsislistening.co.uk in your web browser and follow the instructions to provide the required information from your receipt, including Barcode number, date of visit and time of visit.

Morrisons is Listening Survey - Welcome

Then click the “Start” button to continue. On the next page, you need to answer the survey questions regarding your shopping experience.

At the end of the survey, provide your name and phone number so that you could be entered into the prize draw. There are five winners each month. Each one will receive £200 in Morrisons Vouchers.

Please note:

The prize draw is open only to all UK residents over the age of 18. One receipt can be used once. No more purchase of any kind is necessary.

Click here to view more terms and conditions

37 thoughts on “Morrisonsislistening.co.uk – Morrisons Receipt Survey

Have tried to purchase middle cut fillet steak over a period of at least 6 weeks. Only ends on butchery dept counter. According to butcher they are only getting ends. Who is getting middle cut and why the change after so many years of satisfaction?

my store in Cromer is very close nit with its customers everyone as a value no matter how big or small staff no you by first name and are so polite and helpful to me it’s like a social outing to my local morrisons. Plus the offers and choices are every day items . No one else compares . Thanx MARIA. Cromer .

Always main shop at morrisons.Try to go to Andy’s checkout for some two way banter.Never consider other supermarkets particularly with the match and more scheme.Keep it up.

I was in store last week to buy a lottery ticket etc In front of me was a old bemused lady having her phone topped-up. The assistance behind the counter could see that she was having diffculty doing this so she took the time to not only sell the top-up but to take her phone and do everything for her I was waiting next in line to be served but I told her to carry on doing it. I thought that it was a very nice thing to go to all that trouble. So I feel a BIG pat on the back is in order to her. The Ladys name was TRACY at store 099 Milton Keynes. Well Done.
    Roy c.

Well pleased with ann-marie 041 customer service I received today tell her thank you

Excellent service from Keith and great service. Always feel welcome shopping at Morrisons.

I would like to let you know that I was so well treat by your staff at Workington on Monday of this week, I did my shopping as usual, and produced my £15.00 voucher only to be told that it finished last week, the operator called a supervisor and told her how I had missed it as I was in hospital undergoing heart surgery, the supervisor then went and spoke to a manager explaining to her what had happened and I was given my £15.00 discount I don’t know the till operators name but the supervisors name was Jackie Hamilton, thank you to all of them and morrisons.

Bad customer relations.
    THEY WAS ADVERTISING 14inch PIZZA for £2,asked the assistnt for an ham,pinapple one,then told that the offer was finished last night but all the signs was still up on the counter and on the fridge in front of the 14inch pizza.She then asked the manager,who walked in front of me saying nothing to me, the assistant took all the sighs down.well I was angry not a apology.What time this all happened on my receipt 12:19,being a sales assistant most of my working days, I would never treat any cstomer this way those sighs should of been taken down early morning, first thing.