Morrisonsislistening.co.uk – Morrisons Receipt Survey

Morrisons is one of the largest supermarket stores in the United Kingdom. Here you can find various fantastic offers, easy recipes and entertainment products for your family. The quality of Morrisons fruit and veg is usually really good, much better than the other supermarket stores.

If you visited a Morrisons store recently, just go to the website Morrisonsislistening.co.uk you can participate in The Morrisons Customer Satisfaction Survey and leave your opinion of recent Morrisons shopping experience and receive an entry of the Customer Survey Prize Draw for your chance to win £200 in Morrisons Vouchers.

How to complete the Morrisons Receipt Survey?

First of all, open the website link Morrisonsislistening.co.uk in your web browser and follow the instructions to provide the required information from your receipt, including Barcode number, date of visit and time of visit.

Morrisons is Listening Survey - Welcome

Then click the “Start” button to continue. On the next page, you need to answer the survey questions regarding your shopping experience.

At the end of the survey, provide your name and phone number so that you could be entered into the prize draw. There are five winners each month. Each one will receive £200 in Morrisons Vouchers.

Please note:

The prize draw is open only to all UK residents over the age of 18. One receipt can be used once. No more purchase of any kind is necessary.

Click here to view more terms and conditions

37 thoughts on “Morrisonsislistening.co.uk – Morrisons Receipt Survey

mike was very helpfull when a lady hit my car
    AT YOUR BEVERLEY BRANCE

lisa serverd me today so helpful and frendley i even had a free gift in the store and another at the till for my grandchildren thanyou Morrison and lisa

On i recent visit o my Local Lichfield Branch the other day i must say always such lovely staff and very helpful, and all staff were taking part in packing customers bags for them for charity, nice to see the staff get i to the fun of it all customers did like it so funny a pleasure to attend the store and great customer service

Helpful and friendly staff

New to the store and couldn’t find what I was looking for. Allison, a very polite and helpful lady showed me where I needed to be. It was no bother to her and I shall be coming back to the hartlepool store.

long time shopper at Morrisons, finding match and more very useful. A couple of negatives no grapefruit in juice for weeks now and kidderminster store doesnt stock greatfood vegan falfels and bites that are on your web page. otherwise very happy. Thank you.

i always shop at your hartcliffe store symes ave all the staff are very helpfull and cheerfulll LYN SAUNDERS IS ALWAYS SMILING

JUST PAID A VISIT TO YOUR ALDERSHOT STORE ONLY WENT IN TO BUY MILK.WE WERE LOOKING AT THE VERY IMPRESSIVE MEAT AND FISH COUNTER.MARTIN GREETED US ASKING IF HE COULD HELP US WITH ANYTHING,WE TOLD HIM WE LIKED THE LOOK OF THE BEEF,HE EXPERTLEY CUT US TWO SIVERSIDE BEEF JOINTS THEN EIGHT STEAKS,THEN HE BONED AND SKINNED US SOME COD.HE IS A CREDIT TO MORRISONS,HIS CUSTOMER CARE SKILLS ARE EXCELLENT BUT MOSTLY HE SEEMS A GENUINE PERSON AND MADE OUR TRIP TO MORRISONS A GOOD ONE .WELL DONE MARTIN.

John Chitiyo 24/07/2015 18:48:46 Liskeard Morrisons
    I visited my local Morrisons as usual, met a very friendly lady who chatted and made me forget the stress I had of shopping, she is talented with good public relations and knows how to make a customer the king.

good friendly staff all ways well presented