Dollartreefeedback.com – Dollar Tree Receipt Survey

It’s important for Dollar Tree to hear from guests like you, your feedback helps make Dollar Tree the best shopping experience possible! If you visited Dollar Tree recently and want to tell something to them, just visit the website dollartreefeedback.com and follow the instructions to complete the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey which should only take 5-8 minutes.

Click here to enter the survey

What you need to enter the survey?

You need to provide some information found on your Dollar Tree receipt.

What can you get through the survey?

After you complete the survey, you’ll receive 10 chances to win $1000 daily. Plus you can instantly win other great prizes valued at $1500 weekly.

How to complete the Dollar Tree Survey?

1.  Open the survey website, select the language you would like to take the survey.

2.  On the next page, choose the type of your Dollar Tree receipt.

3.  Then enter the Survey Code, Store Nummber, Total Amount Spent,Date of Visit, and Time of Visit and click on the “Next” button.

4.  Answer the survey questions one by one.

5.  At the end of the survey, you’ll be eligible to enter their sweepstakes.

About Dollar Tree:

Dollar Tree, Inc. is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells items for $1. Some of the product departments you’ll find at Dollar Tree include housewares, glassware, dinnerware, cleaning supplies, candy, snacks, food, health and beauty, toys, gifts, gift bags and wrap, party supplies, stationery, craft supplies, teaching supplies, books, seasonal décor, and more! Everything you need for every day, every holiday, every occasion… and every single item is only $1 (or less)!

Every Dollar Tree store is bright and well lit, clean and well organized, and stocked with endless hidden treasures!

32 thoughts on “Dollartreefeedback.com – Dollar Tree Receipt Survey

I often shop at the Dollar Tree Store #2925 located at 100 Fairport Village in Fairport, NY 14450. There is a cashier there (her name is Kim, I don’t know her last name) who is very knowledgeable, helpful and very, very friendly. I always hope that she is working when I go there. She is the best, and your company should be proud of an employee such as she. In talking with her, I know she has a large family. Perhaps a raise in salary should be in order, or at the least some recognition of some sort.

In Decembeer 2014 I made an electronic check purchase of $23 at your store #2685 in Aurora, Colorado. When my bank statement came in, the check had been redeemed for $43. I took my statement and canceled check to show the manager. I was assured they would take care of it. Six weeks and six visits later I am still getting the run around and being made to feel like I am trying to cheat them out of 20 bucks! I have been going to this store for several years, buying hundreds of dollars of merchandise and they can’t make good an error on their part? Does corporate management condone and encourage this behavior?

Why do some stores get only a small amount of solar items. Till we get there they are gone

i love going to the dollar tree

store # 4064 located at 1305 Elizabethtown road in leitchfield Kentucky has 2 employees that are working there that are related to each other Theresa tucker and Kelia goose tree as I was told you can’t have people who are related working there at the same time there is people working off the clock and one employee who gets paid that don’t even work he is being clocked in and out by the manager food items are being given to employees at at a cheaper price by manager food is being ate and marked of as damaged when invatory time comes boxes in the stock room and tape up but only 1/2 full but they are counted. As a full case money is being taken from the safe by managers for there own use out of the bottom drawer and is put back as cashiers drawers are over items on the truck that come in that are not the stores are split up between workers most of the stuff belongs to a deals stores when the manager has to pick her grandkids and take them to harned the cashier is left and told if anyone calls I’m gone to the bank this happens everyday this store is messes up and needs to be looked at

I must say that whenever I go in that store and the cashier who’s always smiling and friendly is Ms .Alejandre’..SHARON. .
    She is always the same no matter how long her line gets but they need better mangers to assist her.
    She call for help and the black man just walks around he doesn’t here her. But she continues on.
    Need more dedicated worker like her.
    I luv the store and her customer service.

I whar evryone to know I like to go to dollar tree I also like to save money when I go there if whats for dollar tree I would not know where ill be if thay didnt have dollar tree im so glad that we have one here

I went into the dollar tree today to do some shopping it was so hot they AIT has been out since Sunday Mrs Janice and Courtney were working freight in the hot store just sweating I told them you can’t find to many people to do that they should get a raise for that its a health risk after I checked out I told I hope it gets better for them and that I was going to call and report it because its 100 degrees outside I can imagine the temp in the store

I’ve filled out these surveys with almost every receipt and have never had any luck…Does anyone know ANYONE who has EVER won money from the dollar tree survey??? I have asked employees at various dollar trees if they have ever heard of a winner in their stores and to this point not one employee has ever heard of a winner… Anybody? Somebody??…..